Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Position: Route Service Supervisor
Location: Chicago, IL AND Milwaukee, WI
We’re looking for a Route Supervisor to lead and direct a team of 4-7 routes and Route Service Representatives. As a Route Supervisor, you will be responsible for growing, developing and maintaining current relationships, implementing cost controls, delivering superior customer service, and interacting with all types of customers and co-workers.
The Route Supervisor establishes and maintains effective customer rapport, account activity, and identifies opportunities to drive new and existing territory sales to ensure growth. Route Supervisors report directly to the General Manager.
Responsibilities include by are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage a large existing customer base
- Provide daily coaching and training of Route Service Representatives, both on route and in the office.
- Reviews weekly performance reports and achieving quarterly performance quotas.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Ability to drive an 18’ step-van truck; CDL “B” license, a plus.
- 2 years’ experience supervising, training, leading and managing others.
- Physically capable of handling delivery and service work.
- Possess a strong background in safety with a clean driving record.
- Enjoys working with people, working in teams, and problem solving.
- Highly energetic and thrives on new challenges, and customer service.
- Ability to multi-task, plan, and manage time well.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus program
- 401k plans and profit-sharing program.
- Comprehensive medical/health package.
- Company paid disability/ life insurance program.
- Paid holidays and generous PTO program
- Company paid ongoing training, development, and various seminar programs.
Apply directly to CLICK HERE