Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Position: Production Supervisor
Location: Chicago, IL AND Villa Park, IL
Mickey’s Linen is seeking a Production Supervisor to lead and direct our General Labor team. We rely on our Production Supervisor to ensure the safety, quality and production of the facility. Other responsibilities include hiring, training and directing entry-level individuals within the factory. This is a hands-on responsibility and accountability for bottom line results. Additional responsibilities include maintaining inventory control, smooth workflow and to train team members about compliance with OSHA standards / regulations and also to emphasize a culture of safety at the location.
The Production Supervisor will work closely with the Production Manager, and Chief Engineer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise all front-line production team members,
- Hire, train and direct entry-level individuals within the facility.
- Oversee daily quality output, measure weekly production efficiency, and continuously coach to improve performance.
- Maintain scheduling of production team members.
- Help maintain inventory control.
- Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Possess strong leadership abilities, and background in safety
- Ability to set and prioritize goals, and multi-task.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Working in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Ability to handle repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting.
- Bilingual/Spanish, a plus.
- Competitive base
- 401k plans and profit-sharing program. Comprehensive medical/health package.
- Disability/life insurance program.
- Paid holidays and generous PTO program
- Company paid ongoing training, development, and various seminar programs.
Apply direct to CLICK HERE