Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic, results oriented supervisor to join our team. Our Maintenance Supervisors are safety focused, detail oriented and are responsible for overseeing the preventative maintenance of the facility equipment as well as the supervision of the Maintenance Technicians. The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the General Manager and works closely with the Production Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Main contact for all the facility’s preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work.
- Troubleshoot, repair and support all production equipment and control systems.
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Recommend and communicate to the General Manager on capital expenditures, equipment, parts, supplies, and materials.
- Install, repair and maintain the mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems in production and supporting departments.
- Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems.
- Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 3+ years of experience with building maintenance, machine maintenance, or related fields.
- 3+ years of electrical experience
- 3+ welding experience preferred
- Basic plumbing/pipefitting
- Ability to work with hand tools and meters on machines.
- Team orientated, ability to multitask, and prioritize scheduled, and unscheduled activities.
- Stationary Engineer License, a plus.
- Experience in a production environment a plus.
- Experience working with and maintaining high pressure boilers.
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401k Plans and Profit-Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Medical/Health Package.
- Disability/ Life Insurance Program
- Paid holidays and PTO program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing Training & Development
Apply directly to CLICK HERE