Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a hands-on, self-driven, enthusiastic and results oriented individual to join our team. Our Maintenance Technicians are safety focused and detail oriented and are responsible for the preventative maintenance of the facility equipment and plant operations. The Maintenance Technician report s directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and General Manager and works closely with the Production Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work.
- Troubleshoot, repair and support all production equipment and control systems.
- Maintain the mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems in production and supporting departments.
- Maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems.
- Record daily utility and operating productivity and upkeep of equipment maintenance records.
- Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.
- 3+ years’ experience with building maintenance, machine maintenance, or related fields.
- At least 2 years electrical experience
- At least 1-year welding experience preferred
- Basic plumbing/pipefitting
- Ability to work with hand tools and meters on machines.
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English.
- Ability to work in a physical environment.
- Team orientated, ability to multitask, and prioritize scheduled, and unscheduled activities.
- Stationary Engineer License, a plus.
- Experience in a production environment a plus.
- Industrial/commercial maintenance experience a plus.
- Experience with high pressure boilers a plus.
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401k Plans and Profit-Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Medical/Health Package.
- Disability/ Life Insurance Program
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Ongoing Training & Development
Apply directly to CLICK HERE