Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Will Call Associate
Capital Electric has a Will Call Operator position open at our Upper Marlboro, MD location. The person in this role is responsible for pulling customer orders, serving the customer, restocking inventory, and checking in branch transfers to ensure great customer service while keeping the warehouse and store stocked.
- Pull ticket orders before customer comes for pick-up
- Place miscellaneous product back into stock
- Receive, hang, and cut wire while keeping area in order
- Maintain warehouse neatness and help counter when needed
- Maintain will call neatness with new orders on shelf
- Checking and stocking branch transfers
- Courtesy and politeness toward customers
- Multi-task and continually prioritize tasks to be completed throughout the day
- Other duties as required
- At least 18 years of age
- High School or GED
- 1-2 years will call/warehouse experience – electrical distribution industry preferred
- Good and dependable mathematic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on regular basis; up to 70 lbs. occasionally
- Reliable, responsible, and a great work ethic
We offer excellent training, career advancement opportunities, and a competitive compensation package to include vacation time, personal time, full health benefits, 401(k) and more. Capital Electric is an EEO Employer.
Capital Tristate, Eck Supply, and select Vallen locations have merged to become Capital Electric.
Capital Electric is The Electrical Distributor of Choice in the Mid-Atlantic region and a proud member of the Sonepar family. Capital Electric delivers excellence in service, products from the finest lighting and electrical manufacturers, extensive application expertise, and customized, comprehensive solutions to our customers. Altogether, we serve customers in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia from over 70 locations and from our central distribution center and company headquarters in Upper Marlboro, MD.
Capital Electric is also part of the Sonepar family of operating companies, consisting of the finest locally managed electrical and industrial distributors throughout the United States. Sonepar USA is a market leader in the B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial & safety products and related solutions.
Apply directly to CLICK HERE