Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Warehouse Supervisor Syracuse, NY #638857
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily
warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service
standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance
expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying,
dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
• Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
• Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• EXPERIENCE AS A WAREHOSUE SUPERVISOR OR NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER REQUIRED