Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Superintendent Turtle Point PA #638967
Job Summary: Effectively lead and coordinate all day-to-day equipment maintenance activities in both shop and field environments. Manage the shop business to ensure that company equipment is maintained, repaired, and utilized as cost effectively as possible, continually stressing teamwork at all levels. This is a key leadership position leading over 10 team members. This salaried, exempt position will work with indirect guidance from leadership.
* Prioritize, plan and schedule all maintenance tasks, along with the design/fabrication of projects for field operations; make decisions with aid from other company leaders, utilizing all available information.
* Manage and direct Parts personnel to ensure cost effective purchasing and inventory control of parts.
* Assess skills and abilities of staff through meaningful evaluations and daily input to fully and efficiently maximize their contributions to the team.
* Assist in hiring and training new staff.
* Provide leadership, guidance and encouragement in the shop environment to assist in the continual professional growth of each team member.
* Ensure company meets all governmental guidelines for inspection station records, tools, hazardous waste, air compressor certification, fire extinguishers, etc.
* Ensure all company policies, safety regulations and good housekeeping guidelines are observed.
* Proactively communicate with the Leaders and Equipment Operators concerning equipment and job-related projects.
* Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of shop.
* Consistently work on personal growth plan.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* Basic computer skills and common commercial software.
* Heavy equipment.
* Mechanical concepts and procedures.
* Learn, follow and enforce GOH Company policies and procedures.
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities.
* Demonstrated high degree of analytical ability and organizational skills.
* Proven leadership and team building experience, preferably in a maintenance environment.
* Effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
* Valid driver’s license for state in which you reside with acceptable driving record per company minimum standards for drivers.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Prefer additional training such as two years of college and/or graduation from a technical school.
* Requires either a minimum of five years experience in heavy equipment/diesel repair and maintenance or previous leadership experience in a maintenance environment.
Required Annual Training
* Preventative Maintenance Program
* Engine Electronics
* Machine Electronics
* PA Inspection
* MSHA (if applicable)
* Drug Free Workplace
* Basic Management
* Selecting and RetainingPhysical
* Ability to work in shop or field environments with exposure to dust, welding fumes, exhaust vapors, noise, confined spaces, and inclement weather conditions.
* Ability to wear required personal protective equipment.
* Ability to work with fuel and other petroleum products.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb on and off equipment safely.
* Ability to bend, kneel, or squat to reach repair areas.
This is a safety-sensitive position.
Apply Directly to: CLICK HERE