Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Site Developer: Montoursville PA #638964
Perform a variety of manual labor tasks related to Site Development as assigned by supervisor. This hourly, non-exempt position will work with direct supervision.
- * Perform a variety of labor tasks related to Site Development as assigned by supervisor.
- * Function as Site Attendant, as directed, to verify and ensure appropriate personnel enter/exit site.
- * Function as Spotter, as directed, to guide any vehicle or equipment when operating in reverse to ensure no incidents occur.
- * Exercise proper care and use of all related hand tools.
- * Exercise proper care and use of all related power tools including, but not limited to, pumps, generators, saws, drills, and compaction equipment.
- * Ensure proper handling and placement of all construction materials.
- * Perform general housekeeping at the job site; maintain a neat and organized job site.
- * Work in a safe manner around all equipment.
- * Work in trenches or other confined spaces when accompanied by other qualified workers.
- * Report any unsafe practices/situations to Foreman.
- * Work cooperatively with supervisory personnel, and all co-workers.
- * Wear personal protection equipment at all times on job sites and dress in accordance with company policy.
- * Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
- * Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
- * Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- * Learn and follow GOH Company policies and procedures.
- * Arrive promptly at designated time and location, and be ready and able to perform assigned tasks.
- * Follow direct instructions and work under direct supervision.
- * Prefer valid driver’s license for the state in which you reside with acceptable driving record per company minimum standards for drivers preferred.
- * Prefer ability to operate small trucks and vans (non-CDL).
- * Must successfully complete PennDOT Flagger Training Course.
- * Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
- * Prefer some level of prior experience in construction or related fields.
- * Minimum one year of working around heavy and highway construction equipment preferred.
- * Penn DOT Flagger Training
- * Work Zone Traffic Control – Penn DOT
- * Constant (67%-100%) Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently.
- * Constant (67%-100%)Ability to walk, bend, lift and stand for long periods of time in outdoor weather.
- * Constant (67%-100%)Ability to work in field environments with exposure to dust, inclement weather conditions, extreme heat, noise, vibrations and a variety of petroleum products.
- * Constant (67%-100%)Ability to wear required personal protective equipment
This is a safety-sensitive position.
Apply Directly to: CLICK HERE