Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Local Tanker Driver CDL A – Denver, CO #938960
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2019 Best Places to Work.
Up to $85,000+ a year
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tanker combination and deliver compressed and liquefied industrial gases to industrial or storage sites.
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Drive defensively and handle hazardous road conditions
- Pre and Post trip equipment inspections
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent Union health benefits ($140 a month family)
- Class A CDL and DOT physical certificate **Mandatory**
- Need 1 year tanker experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds
- Must have experience with hazardous materials
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of measures including whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Ability to read and comprehend written documents such as safety rules, operating procedures
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
- No DUI within the past 5 years
- No more than one chargeable accident and one serious moving violation within the past 24 months
- No license suspension or revocation except as a result of an unanswered parking violation or other minor infraction
Apply Directly to: CLICK HERE