Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Inventory Control Specialist Syracuse NY #638858
Our organization is currently hiring an Inventory Clerk to work in our Syracuse, NY warehouse. The
primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product
data, rectify miscalculations, review and analyze the results of operations, report findings to
management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary. This position offers
competitive pay, excellent benefits and a flexible schedule. Those who have experience managing
warehouse inventory are encouraged to apply.
Inventory Clerk skills
• High school diploma/GED required
• 2+ years’ experience in inventory control
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
• Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights as needed
• Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
• Competitive pay
• Healthcare after 90 Days
• 401K with matching 3% after 1 year
• Paid Holidays/Vacation
• $25,000 life insurance