Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Help Desk Technician #4387398
Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all on site and remote users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-bystep solutions; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; troubleshoot network printer problems; and perform related work as required.
The Help Desk Technician fields all support tickets through Request Tracker or direct calls from user base; resolves all end-user problems via remote tools such as LogMeIn or over the phone; and contact third-party vendors for warranty service repair.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide 1st line technical support; Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems for end users that includes hardware, software and network related issues
2. Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone and email
3. Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals
4. Reset user accounts and permissions.
5. Manage help desk ticketing system (RT: Request Tracker)
6. Maintain VoIP phones
7. Maintain ISP/Telecom relationships for issues
8. Call Center software support
9. Maintain printers and scanning
Education and Experience
1. Microsoft Active Directory and network structure around it
2. Understanding of networks, network equipment and IP
3. Windows 7 & 10 operating systems
4. Understanding of Linux
5. Experience with Office 365 a plus
1. Oral and written communication skills
2. Customer service orientation
3. Problem analysis
4. Problem solving
5. Planning and organizing
6. Attention to detail
8. Desire to learn and excel