Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Dispatcher/Driver Supervisor – Salina, KS #638962
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to lead, manage and develop relationships with drivers and increase overall driver satisfaction to improve safety and driver retention. This position will work closely with other departments to meet customer, driver, and company objectives and safety initiatives.
- Will manage a staff of drivers to ensure high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability
- Responsible for daily planning and scheduling of equipment and drivers while ensuring high utilization
- Act as a liaison between the customer, drivers and internal departments
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
- Provide support for management personnel
Our Full Time Benefits Include:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available.
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance.
- Health Care Spending Account.
- Previous transportation management experience mandatory
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience prioritizing projects
- Possess customer service related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Must have strong MS Office experience
- Class A CDL **Preferred**
Apply Directly to: CLICK HERE