Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Diesel Mechanic – Dixon, IL #638959
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2019 Best Places to Work.
Excellent union health benefits (Transervice pays 100% of cost for family)
Retirement/401K (Transervice matches up to 20%)
Work on 2020Freightliner Cascadia
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers,MHE
- Assist with keeping shop area clean
- Union Shop
- 1st Shift
- Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it’s mandatory.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent union health benefits (Transervice pays 100% of cost for family)
- Retirement/401K (Transervice matches up to 20%)
- Class A CDL **Mandatory**
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Apply directly to: CLICK HERE