Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (CSA) Oklahoma City, OK #638864
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Assistant is to assist and support the Customer Service Represent in the daily duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensure that all orders are correctly input and include complete information such as correct coding, load numbers, P.O. numbers, loading/unloading instructions, pick-up and delivery times; and other special instructions from the customer.
• Ensure all pick-up and delivery appointments are scheduled timely to maximize equipment utilization and driver miles.
• Assist CSR to maintain customer websites, EDI compliance and timely and accurate closure of orders through customer sites.
• Assist Area Manager for backup and cross-training needs of the CSR organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES: Appointment volumes, communication with DM’s
CORE COMPETENCIES: Customer and Personal Service, Active Listening, Coordination, Service Orientation, Time Management and Monitoring.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the job satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED. At least 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to speak and write English.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve moderately complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Computer Skills: Must be computer literate with the ability and desire to learn and operate company specific software. Basic operational knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
Other Skills and Abilities: Must be flexible and ready to adapt to changing needs of others in a high stress and fast-paced environment. This non-exempt, hourly position is a 40 hour a week position requiring overtime approval.
Physical Demands: While performing the essential duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The office is climate controlled and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.