Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Counter Sales Manager
A Counter Manager for Capital Electric is responsible for managing every aspect of the branch functions in sales, administration, and operations while exhibiting efficiency in budgeting, inventory control, profit maximization, customer satisfaction, and growth in market share.
- Direct and supervise the sales activities of inside and counter personnel
- Supervise and manage all activities of the branch operations personnel
- Handle most quotations and review the billings of invoices
- Develop annual plans and budgets for branch
- Control and monitor inventory level
- Interview and hire to fill open positions
- Train new and current employees for certain positions
- Provide Operations Manager with information pertaining to planning, purchasing, people, and product
- Develop and maintain good customer, vendor, and co-worker relationships
- Multi-task and continually prioritize tasks to be completed throughout the day
- Solve any issues or problems the branch may face
- Other duties as required
- High School or GED
- 5-7 years industry experience – product, sales, purchasing, project, and/or warehousing
- 2-3 years supervisory/training experience
- Proven leadership and organization skills
- Able to problem solve
- Good and dependable mathematic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on regular basis; up to 70 lbs. occasionally
- Reliable, responsible, and a great work ethic
We offer excellent training, career advancement opportunities, and a competitive compensation package to include vacation time, personal time, full health benefits, 401(k) and more. Capital Electric is an EEO Employer.
CapitalTristate, Eck Supply, and select Vallen locations have merged to become Capital Electric.
Capital Electric is The Electrical Distributor of Choice in the Mid-Atlantic region and a proud member of the Sonepar family. Capital Electric delivers excellence in service, products from the finest lighting and electrical manufacturers, extensive application expertise, and customized, comprehensive solutions to our customers. Altogether, we serve customers in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia from over 70 locations and from our central distribution center and company headquarters in Upper Marlboro, MD.
Capital Electric is also part of the Sonepar family of operating companies, consisting of the finest locally managed electrical and industrial distributors throughout the United States. Sonepar USA is a market leader in the B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial & safety products and related solutions.
Apply directly to CLICK HERE