Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Title: Logistics Broker Specialist
Reports to: Brokerage Supervisor
Based at: TLD Knoxville
A 360 Logistics Solutions Specialist works long side shippers and other logistics partners providing excellent customer experiences for the life cycle of each load we move. Result-focused team members must be able to think quickly in a fun, fast paced environment where your success impacts your compensation and the team. You will play a vital role in the development of our business. TLD Logistics has always promoted fun, safe, enjoyable work environment for all team positions. Based in the Knoxville, TN.
- Increase your number of clients and maintain relationships with customers via phone.
- Develop team sales goals and achieve timely results.
- Manage shipments from pick up until delivery completed.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1 year of logistics or sales experience in a call center environment.
- Candidates must have inside sales or logistics experience to be considered.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good technological skills
- Quick problem solver in challenging situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good Organizational, verbal and written skills a must.
- Ability to focus and multi-task; detail oriented.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Employee will be subject to high levels of noise and smell associated with a warehouse/shop environment, as well required to climb stairs. Working conditions cover a range of circumstances from weekdays, evening, and weekends. Working with challenging clients.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the following have been identified as physical requirements of the job:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, reach or feel and
manipulate objects or controls. The employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long
periods of time, walk distances and climb stairs, as well as stoop, bend, kneel and crouch.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- No direct reports