Veterans simply make us better.
They bring an amazing skill set to the table.
Leadership, dedication and commitment are qualities they learn from the military.
Backhaul Driver – 2nd Shift Atlanta GA #638831
To transport/ deliver dropped goods directly to the customer and/ or company drop-off sites in a safe and timely manner in accordance with the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations. Utility/ Backhaul drivers may also be called upon to perform duties of Linehaul and RDC drivers.
1. Operate a tractor-trailer with a valid commercial driver’s license (Class A CDL).
2. Obey all traffic laws and restrictions.
3. Perform other duties as may be necessary to aid in maintaining a safe and efficient operation.
4. Responsible for refueling the tractor.
5. Operate Lift Truck as needed in customer locations to unload carpet.
1. Must be able to lift weights of 50+lbs. involved with movement of supplies that a driver is to load or unload.
2. Must be able to pass a physical examination, to include a drug and alcohol screen, prior to employment and throughout employment.
3. Must be able to pull kingpin.
1. Must consent to be subject to random and post-accident testing as described in Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
2. Must have a satisfactory driving record for past three (3) years.
3. Must have two out of the last three years or three out of the last five years of Tractor Trailer driving experience.
$22.19 Per Hour
Safety Incentive Paid Twice Yearly
8 hour, evening shift